Thursday, March 17, 2016

Step by Step Tutorial To Setup MySQL Database Server on Microsoft Azure

Setting Up the MySQL Database Server on Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine...
Following are the steps -
1. Login to the Azure Management Portal by going to the following link –
Enter the your user credentials –
Username: your username
Password: your password

2. Go to the Virtual Machines window by clicking on the ‘Virtual Machines’ tab on the left side of the Azure Management Portal.

3.  Click on the ‘New’ button at the bottom to create a new virtual machine.

4. Inside the ‘New’ Grid window click on ‘Compute’, then ‘Virtual Machine’ and finally ‘Quick Create’. This would open up a small form to enter the details of the Virtual Machine.

5. In The ‘DNS Name’ text-field, enter the name of the virtual machine of your choice which has the extension of .cloudapp.net (anyname.cloudapp.net).

6. In the ‘Image’ section, select the copy of the virtual machine image you want to run (Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter).

7. Now select the ‘Size’ you want to allocate to the Virtual Machine in terms of CPU cores and the memory (RAM).

8. Next enter the user credentials (Username: anyusername, Password: anypassword).

9. At last select the ‘Region/Affinity Group’ from the list of regions to opt for a particular region where the virtual machine would reside (East US).

10. Finally click on the ‘Create Virtual Machine’ button. Now you can see a notification saying “Creating Virtual Machine…”

11. Once the Virtual Machine is configured and ready, you’ll see a notification saying “Successfully created virtual machine vm_name”.

12.  Now you can check the ‘Status’ of the Virtual Machine changed to ‘Running’ in the Virtual Machine window.

13. When the Virtual Machine is in the Running state, you can click on the Virtual Machine and navigate to various tabs like Dashboard, Monitor, Endpoints & Configure to check and edit the details of the VM.

14. Now for connecting to the Virtual Machine, go to the Dashboard. In the dashboard window, click on the “Connect” button on the Bottom.

15. Clicking on the ‘Connect’ button, a .rdp (remote desktop protocol) file will be downloaded. Save the file on the personal computer for establishing the connection to the Virtual Machine from your windows machine.

16. Open the .rdp file downloaded from Azure. It would ask for user credentials. Enter the user credentials mentioned earlier in the process of configuring the Virtual Machine. Also a security certificate prompt will open, click on OK to trust the source and wait for the Remote Desktop Connection to commence. In a few seconds you will be inside your Virtual Machine (Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter).

17. Now inside your Virtual Machine, download the MySQL Community Server from the following link –

18. Open the installation file for MySQL and start the installation process. Click on Typical mode for installation. And wait for it to complete the installation.

19. Click on Finish to complete the MySQL installation. Next the MySQL Configuration wizard will open.

20. Click on next. Then check the option for ‘Standard’ Installation, click on Next.

21. Now check the option for both ‘Install as a Windows Service’ and ‘Include Bin Directory in Windows PATH’.

22. Now enter the password for the MySQL server, then click on Next.

23. Now click on Execute to commit the configurations and wait for it to complete.

24. Click on Finish to complete. Now the database server is ready.

25. To check the connection of the database server from a remote system/computer execute the following command from MySQL Command Line Tool installed on the remote system –
mysql –u username –p –h anyname.cloudapp.net
password: your password

26. After this you are into the MySQL database server hosted on the Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine.


10 comments:

  1. If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact PHONESPYAPPS1@GMAIL.COM
    He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  
















      Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

      Delete
  2. CHRISTMAS BONANZA
    Get the BLANK ATM CARD FROM {blankatmhaker@gmail.com} AND BECOME VERY RICH WITHIN 7 DAYS…
    We are universal hackers from British and united state of America and we have succeeded in the invention of a card called the BLANK ATM CARD. Well, this seems strange but it’s real and legit..stop taking loans from banks or on sites…This card is far better than loan….

    These cards could withdraw 10,000 dollars, pounds and euros per pay depending on the currency of your country… SAY GOOD BYE TO POVERTY.. these cards are just for you.We are living large with this card and this card has made us the billionaires of the world. so, we want to make them available for you..YOU CAN ALSO CHAT WITH US ON HANGOUTS USING THE SAME EMAIL.

    NOTE: The ATM card has no registered account number, they can work anywhere in the world, and they are untraceable..

    I only give this card out because I just do not want to enjoy this card alone but I only give this card out to people that can be serious with the card and follow up with the instruction regarding this blank atm card…You can email me on this email for more details and and the card too…my email is:{blankatmhaker@gmail.com}

    Successful people are the greatest risk takers in the world…Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity of becoming rich…..

    We are from Britain and united states of America…our email {blankatmhaker@gmail.com} OR whatsApp me on +1(702)674-9213 or visit https://blankatmhaker.wixsite.com/atmcard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a professional in all kinds of hacking services, which leads me into giving out a blank ATM card to all individuals & serious minded people only. I hack, clone ATM cards worth's the total sum of $500,000.00 United States Dollars, with this card you can withdraw the sum of $3500 as daily limit till you cash out the sum total said sum & this cards has been cloned & hacked in the manner that you'll never be caught not detected during usage. For more info, kindly email us: fastatmhackers@gmail.com OR Call/WhatsApp: +16626183756



    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello everyone. I want to recommend (gadgethacksolutions) on instagram or WhatsApp : +12678773020 for helping me getting access to my girlfriends mobile phone. He was reliable and trustworthy. you can contact him if you need help. He will surely help you. I am grateful I met him

    ReplyDelete
  6. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

    Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
    ®

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Tracy I live in Florida USA I’m 35 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $12,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Tracy I live in Florida USA I’m 35 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $12,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthckers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete